Friday 3 June 2016

{Soulfood Friday}



There have been lots of happenings here at home this past week. We have had some very busy times but there have also been moments clear as blue skies and bright as birdsong. These moments have provided a pause for me to catch my breath and realize how incredibly lucky we are, in so many ways.



Every Friday I'll be pausing to notice something from the week that has nourished my soul. 

A special, sacred-everyday moment captured on camera, or perhaps a snippet from a book, a recipe still warm from the kitchen or something whimsical that simply made me smile.
 * 
Here are a few simple things that have fed my soul this week. 

What has inspired/fed/nourished your soul this week friends? 
*  

 Feel free to link up to your own soulful spaces either at the bottom of this post or in the comments.

   

   

1 comment:

I treasure each and every one of your comments.
Your kind words never fail to bring a smile to my face:)
At the moment I am going through a busy season of life with 5 girls under my wing! I may not always be able to respond immediately but please know that every word left here is read and appreciated deeply.
xx